What are we looking for?
The Senior Audit Manager is responsible for providing independent, objective assurance to the Management Team about the effectiveness of the business unit’s control and governance processes as part of the Internal Statutory Audit function. Internal Statutory Audit is acting as Lloyds Bank GmbH’s third line of defence. The Senior Audit Manager helps the audit function to evaluate and improve risk management, control and governance processes using a systematic, disciplined approach.
Which team will you join?
This role is within the Internal Audit department of Lloyds Bank GmbH. Working remotely is a possibility for this role.
Who are you and what do we ask from you?
- Autonomous preparation of audit engagements within the bank according to the annual audit plan
- Coordinate audit activities within the audit team, perform reviews and discuss audit results with the responsible management
- Prepare meaningful audit reports for the attention of the Management Board and the management of the audited organisational units
- Thoroughly conduct and document audit activities
- Contribute to the annual risk analysis and subsequent audit planning
- Contribute to the annual quality assessment and help to continuously improve audit methodology
- Recognised university degree (preferably in maths, economics, business administration)
- Several years of practical experience within an audit function of a bank, financial service provider or in consultancy
- In-depth of European regulations of the banking industry and their implementation in banks
- Sound knowledge of risk management processes and internal control systems
- Relevant audit qualification (e.g. CISA, CIA or CFSA) is a big plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills and you are confident in interacting with different stakeholders
What's in it for you?
On top of being part of a great group of colleagues we offer you:
- Immediate responsibilities with which you will have an impact in the organisation
- Flat hierarchies and direct work with decision makers
- An excellent learning culture and opportunity to improve your professional competencies
- Different possibilities to flexibly organise your working hours
- Social benefits such as a company pension scheme, life insurance and capital formation contributions
- Additional benefits such as 30 days holiday, fruit and salad days, free sports classes
- Easily accessible city centre offices, in the vicinity of many shops and restaurants to which you receive a discount