We aim to lead by example in the bold decisions we make as a business, from where and how we invest, to the products and services we offer, and of course the workplace we create. We will search for new ways to work with people, communities and businesses, to always evolve with their needs. And we will never stop innovating to make sustainable, ethical choices easy and rewarding.
At Lloyds Bank GmbH we play an important part in peoples’ lives, by the products we offer, and also how we operate. We finance your mortgage, keep your savings secure and also provide you with a personal loan if you need this. In Amsterdam we do this with an enthusiastic team of approximately 200 colleagues from different nationalities, and with an engagement score of 93%, colleagues find us a real ‘Great Place to Work’!
With our grand ambitions, we are looking for new colleagues who will bring fresh ideas to help us grow!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Credit Risk Analyst who will be joining the Risk Management & Controlling department of Lloyds Bank GmbH. This department is the second line of defence for financial risks within the Bank and also responsible for risk aggregation within the bank.
In support of new commercial lending activities, we are looking for a Credit Risk Analyst with ambitions to grow. The Credit Risk Analyst plays an important role in setting up and monitoring of commercial lending from a second line perspective by supporting various initiatives, together with other key stakeholders, to enhance the bank’s commercial lending and monitoring capabilities.
- Support the counterparty and credit assessment and approval process.
- Manage outsourced services in relation to the credit risk processes (workflow management, client and prospect data, monitoring information, credit risk models).
- Ensure the governance of commercial lending including framework, models, policies and procedures are always up to date and complaint with relevant internal and external requirements.
- Ensure credit risk arising from commercial lending remains within the Bank’s credit risk appetite.
- Build and manage effective relationships with colleagues in the wider Risk team and across partnering business functions.
- Liaise with internal and Group stakeholders on matters related to credit risk in the broad sense (onboarding process, monitoring process, commercial processes)
- Monitoring of counterparties by analysing credit data of individuals or organisations to determine the degree of risk involved for the Bank.
- Support new product approval processes for commercial customers.
Who are you and what do we ask from you?
For this role its required to have a university degree in a relevant field such as Finance, Economics and Business
Experience, Knowledge & Capabilities
You have at least 2 years of experience in lending, with a focus on credit risk management.
You have a good understanding of prudential requirements (e.g. CRR, EBA Guidelines) regarding lending and monitoring processes.
You have advanced Excel capabilities, programming skills (e.g. SQL, Python) are desirable.
Experience in the extraction and manipulation of data to support financial and risk analysis.
You are capable to get things done with resilience when under pressure and meet established deadlines.
You are pro-active with a curious mindset combined with a hands-on mentality.
You have excellent English communication skills both verbal and in writing and ability to demonstrate these skills effectively across the organisation, German proficiency is a big plus.
You have the proven ability to work well within a team environment
What's in it for you?
On top of being part of a great group of colleagues we offer you a position for 32 to 40 hours a week. This aligns with a compensation package in line with the market and excellent secondary employee benefits, including:
- 13th month salary, either paid monthly or once a year in December
- 30 days PTO (or 240 hours) per year (based on fulltime employment)
- You can ‘Swap Days’ to exchange Dutch National Holidays for another day of your choosing
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- You can join our collective medical scheme with a discount
- To support our Green goals, we encourage you to purchase a bike via our bike plan
- We want you to be healthy, so support you in joining a gym of your choosing through our sponsored (bedrijfs-) Fitness
- Get to know everyone in person and join the quarterly Connection Events
We also value your work-life balance, so we offer;
Flexible working; you can schedule your work hours to meet your personal needs
Hybrid working; you can work from anywhere, even work from another country within the EU
And provide you with a home office set up
Have we made you curious, and are you ready to join the team? Please introduce yourself to us in the best way possible and send this to: email@example.com
A screening is part of the process.
We hope to meet you soon!