What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Risk Manager. The Senior Risk Manager is responsible for ensuring Security/Technology risk is managed within risk appetite.
Which team will you join?
This role is within the Data, Security and Technology team of the Compliance department of Lloyds Bank GmbH. Reporting to the Team Lead Data, Security and Technology Risk.
Who are you and what do we ask from you?
- Coordinate the Security and Technology programs and initiatives in cooperation with internal/external stakeholders
- Provide strategic Security and Technology guidance to IT operations and infrastructure as their collaboration partner
- Oversighting of and providing advice to projects with Security and Technology relevance
- Point of contact for definition of policies and procedures with Information Security relevance in close cooperation with the Group
- Develop and maintain security-related KPIs
- Design and execute regular training and awareness campaigns
- Continuous risk assessment of the bank’s local information domain
- Provide support and advice to departments regarding operational Security and Technology
- Design and issue regular and ad hoc Security reporting to the Management Board as well as other internal and external stakeholders
- Conducting continuous risk management of security risks, including control execution and test activities
- Contribute in change initiatives to support projects as well as functional departments with ad hoc advice for activities around Service Management, User Access Management, End-User Computing, High-Risk Data Transfer and Business Impact Assessments etc.
- Ongoing assessment of legal and regulatory changes around Security and Technology and adaptation of local processes and policies to these
- Assess existing as well as new vendors from Security and Technology perspective
- Recognised university degree, preferably in an IT related discipline (Master level)
- Profound knowledge of common Information Security and IT standards (e.g. ISO, BAIT, MaRisk, IT-SiG, NIST, ITIL)
- Several years of professional experience within IT/ Information Security
- Background in banking preferable
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Business acumen and interpersonal skills to build relationships with professionals at all organisational levels
- Fluency in English, German or Dutch is a plus
What's in it for you?
On top of being part of a great group of colleagues we offer you:
- A compensation package in line with the market with excellent secondary employee benefits
- 13th month salary, either paid monthly or once a year in December
- A position for 32 to 40 hours a week
- We value your work-life balance, so we offer;
- Flexible working; you can schedule your work hours to meet your personal needs
- Hybrid working; you can work from anywhere, even work from another country within the EU
- And provide you with a home office set up
- 30 days PTO (or 240 hours) per year (based on fulltime employment)
- You can ‘SWAP DAYS’ to exchange Dutch National Holidays for another day of your choosing
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- You can join our collective medical scheme with a discount
- To support our Green goals, we encourage you to purchase a bike via our bike plan
- We want you to be healthy, so support you in joining a gym of your choosing through our sponsored (bedrijfs-) fitness
- Get to know everyone in person and join the quarterly Connection Events
- You can use the learning platform Goodhabitz