We aim to lead by example in the bold decisions we make as a business, from where and how we invest, to the products and services we offer, and of course the workplace we create. We will search for new ways to work with people, communities and businesses, to always evolve with their needs. And we will never stop innovating to make sustainable, ethical choices easy and rewarding.
At Lloyds Bank GmbH we play an important part in peoples’ lives, by the products we offer, and also how we operate. We finance your mortgage, keep your savings secure and also provide you with a personal loan if you need this. In Amsterdam we do this with an enthusiastic team of approximately 200 colleagues from different nationalities, and with an engagement score of 93%, colleagues find us a real ‘Great Place to Work’!
With our grand ambitions, we are looking for new colleagues who will bring fresh ideas to help us grow!
What are we looking for?
As our new Business Analyst (MFT) you will facilitate the delivery of changes across Lloyds Bank NL and you will be working within the Mortgage Feature Team (MFT). You gather and validate business needs and translate them into documented requirements for implementation. You also carry out in-depth (gap) assessments and support the validation of potential solution scenarios and verify system capabilities for defined business cases. Close cooperation with the business, suppliers and other stakeholders is key.
Which team will you be joining?
The Business Analyst (MFT) role is within the Change Team of Lloyds Bank in The Netherlands reporting to the Manager Change and Project Portfolio. The Change team consists of colleagues performing different roles, like Project Owners, PMO, Quality Assurance, Process Manager, Business Analysts and Scrum Masters. Together the team is responsible for delivering change within the bank in an optimal and safe way. Most colleagues perform their daily activities as part of a Feature team. They do that together with colleagues from other departments.
Collaborate with the business through elicitation sessions to ensure full understanding and appropriate documentation of business needs
Translate business needs into concrete user stories, elaborate on them within refinement sessions and manage them throughout their lifecycle in JIRA
Carry out impact assessments, create/ modify business process flows, perform process analysis to facilitate the development and validation of solutions
Deliver backlog items to expected quality, from creation and estimation until testing and implementation.
Support the Product Owner with managing the backlog, e.g. the definition of epics/ user stories and clarification of detailed requirements with input from stakeholders
Work closely with suppliers as well as colleagues in different locations
Comfortable to support the Feature Team by picking up tasks beyond the own realm of expertise
Participate in all relevant Scrum(Ban) ceremonies such as the Planning sessions, Daily’s, Refinement sessions, Reviews and Retrospectives.
Ensure adherence to processes within Lloyds Bank NL and Lloyds Banking Group
Who are you and what do we ask from you?
You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business studies. It’s a plus if you are in possession of relevant Business Analyst certifications (such as ECBA, CCBA and CBAP, CBDA)
Experience & Knowledge
For this role, its required to have >3 years of relevant work experience within a BA role, preferably within the Dutch Financial Sector. The BA has relevant experience of processes and preferably has knowledge of Mortgages, from product features to key processes and suppliers. As part of a self-organising Feature team the BA is capable and comfortable to contribute beyond the own realm of expertise and is eager to learn new skills.
- You have structured thinking & listening skills
- You are analytical with good attention to detail, whilst also capable of seeing the bigger picture (having a helicopter view)
- You are capable to gather requirements and create deliverables, e.g. impact analyses, business cases, decision / solution documents
- You are proficient in self-organising and time management, in line with sprint planning
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- You also have presentation skills (e.g. hosting meetings / workshops)
Capabilties & Competences
In order to make this role your own these following competences describe you:
- You are flexible which makes you able to act in diverse situations and to cope with resistance
- You are pro-active and eager to learn and able to use and share new skills and knowledge
- Active stakeholder management: act as a business partner for PO and stakeholders
- You are a team player: developing strong working relationships and work collaboratively within the Feature team as well as across organizational levels
What's in it for you?
On top of being part of a great group of colleagues we offer you a position for 32 to 40 hours a week. This aligns with a compensation package in line with the market and excellent secondary employee benefits, including:
- 13th month salary, either paid monthly or once a year in December
- 30 days PTO (or 240 hours) per year (based on fulltime employment)
- You can Swap Days to exchange Dutch National Holidays for another day of your choosing
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- You can join our collective medical scheme with a discount
- To support our Green goals, we encourage you to purchase a bike via our bike plan
- We want you to be healthy, so support you in joining a gym of your choosing through our sponsored (bedrijfs-) Fitness
- Get to know everyone in person and join the quarterly Connection events
We value your work-life balance, so offer;
- Flexible working: you can schedule your work hours to meet your personal needs
Hybrid working: you can work from anywhere, even work from another country within the EU
And provide you with a home office set up